I understand. A little of this piles up, a little of that tumbles over, there’s a hidden something-or-other lurking under the couch. And let’s not talk about what’s growing in the fridge. I know life is busy. If you’re frustrated and wondering where to start, need a little push to overcome a bad case of procrastinitis, or you panic at the thought of your mother-in-law visiting, I can help.
I offer a personal, in-depth lifestyle assessment over the phone to devise custom processes and systems that suit your lifestyle and family schedule. Discussions range from organizational and clutter issues to time management, emotional anxiety, and stress.
- Overcoming procrastination and the overwhelming, “Eeeshk, where do I start?” feeling
- Time management for the time-starved
- Over-commitment stress
- Strategic home office design for efficiency and focus
- Filing systems for the organizationally challenged
- “Incoming” management: solutions for the overload of email, mail and attention-grabbing distractions
- Storage allocation and re-design
- Collection management
- Media archiving
- Downsizing, upgrading or new family situations including packing and inventory management and new space planning, design and organization
Private one-on-one phone consultations are $350.* Plan to spend anywhere from one to three hours as we work through various challenges.
Complimentary email support is provided for one month to assist you as you embark on your transition; particularly helpful when you’re on the edge and your mother-in-law just called to say she’ll be over in ten minutes.
* + tax for Canadian residents.